How can the classes on Aromatherapy help me professionally?
As a trained Aromatherapist you can practise it under various professions including massage therapist, naturopathy, acupuncture, chiropractic, etc. You can include the essential oils in these practices in order to improve the services. In addition, various products applied to the skin are also made by using essential oils. These oils are devoid of chemical effects. They are also amalgamated into various therapies like music therapy, color therapy, etc with the purpose to heal ailments.
Are there only online classes?
No. At Aromatherapy Oasis you have the liberty to choose between online, live and in-person classes. For attending live classes you will need internet connection, a device to connect and a phone connection. For in-person classes you have to be present in person as and when the class is conducted.
How are in-person classes different from online classes?
Opting for in-person classes will prove fruitful as aromatherapy involves sensory exploration. When you get hands on learning experience, it will definitely better your understanding about the process as well as the elements related to it. The in-person classes will help you in the following ways –
- You receive personal guidance
- Enhance your insight through interaction with the class
- You have the liberty to feel, smell and touch the essential oils and other supplies
- You can come across various recipes, resources and other information related to aromatherapy
Shall I bring any supplies or essential oils to the class?
No. Just be present for the class on time. At Aromatherapy Oasis we will provide the attendees with all types of necessary supplies.
Do I need to register for the classes?
Yes. You need to enroll or register yourself for online, live as well as the in-person classes. We can guide you through the process better once you get in touch with us.
Who can attend the classes?
Only registered members can attend the classes. Family members, children, friends or pets cannot be allowed inside the classes.
Will I get a refund on cancellation?
For online classes, the fees are non-refundable. Since we offer ebooks and downloadable resources immediately after receiving the payment, there are no refunds for the same.
The payments for in-person classes are refundable in case the cancellation takes place within a fortnight (14 days) of the scheduled classes. If under any circumstances you are unable to attend the classes, here are some of the ways which you can opt –
- If the cancellation is done within 7 days, the classes can be rescheduled. You can also opt for another class that is offered at our end.
- If the cancellation takes place 2 to 7 days prior to the scheduled class, you can get back 50% of your payment amount and apply to another class. However, in case you are cancelling just 2 days prior to the classes, no funds will be returned nor can you transfer it to another class.
- If you are unable to attend the classes for some reason, please note that your class registration stands forfeited. It is also non-transferable.
- In case of reschedules, only one rescheduling is permissible.
Elaine E from NY: This is a great class, I highly recommend it for both those who are new to aromatherapy and those who have been doing this a long time-I can’t thank Londa enough.
Laura C from MA:
There will be no refunds issued due to you receiving the eBook.